Monday, March 7, 2011

WHAT A FUN MONTH I'VE HAD!

This past month has been a busy but fun one. Here are some of the things I've done.
Finally, in the beautiful picture below, you will see what is sourdough starter.
It only takes 4 days to get this to work.
Now I will try making the bread. I'm so excited to eat bread, if it works, that has no quick rising yeast in it. Yum Yum!
Eliza had the opportunity to spend the day with Breein at her dance comp. at Thanksgiving Point. Breein looks so cute and did a great job. Her team took 1st place. GREAT JOB BREEIN!
Carolyn hadn't been feeling well so I got the opportunity to take Cierra to her Federation. This is where she plays two pieces on the piano in front of 3 judges who rate her performance, her knowledge of the pieces she has memorized and the way she conducts herself. For the 3rd year in a row she got a SUPERIOR RATING! Congratulations! After 3 years of superior ratings at the Federation she will get her trophy.

Every now and then I get the opportunity to spend some time with Kaylee. She is growing so fast. Playing hide a seek behind our couch was so exciting to her the day she came to visit. Peek A Boo Kaylee.

I had the opportunity to have Carolyns kids with me for a weekend and we went bowling. What a fun time we had!

I LOVE MY FAMILY!

No comments: